Showroom Manager - Auto (3-10 yrs)
Build and maintain relations with :
- Dealers / Showroom Relations
- Make and Engage with Internal Departments for better productivity and timely completion of given tasks by motivating, inspiring and incentivising employees.
- Meet and exceed.
- Poses key knowledge of products offerings and value proposition for purchase and sales of used two wheelers.
- Follow and implement organisational policies, rules and regulations.
- Proactively pursue new offerings.
- Solve problems by developing innovatively tailored solutions.
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times.
- Lead, train and develop showroom team and maintain their competitive performance.
- Identify gaps in performance and take all efforts to ensure knowledge/skill/ competency upgradation for the same.
- Any other responsibility given by your superiors.