ShowMeLeads - Manager - Demand Generation (2-5 yrs)
Job Description - Demand Generation Manager, Marketing Automation Agency
Work from home, US pacific time zone (Night shift)
We are seeking a high performing Demand Generation Marketing Manager who will take the responsibilities of growing our demand funnel. He/she will be working toward designing, developing, and coordinating with sales leaders and stakeholders to execute campaigns which will amplify the demand funnel. This role will take You will have full ownership of diverse marketing channels which improve the sales pipeline for all marketing programs and campaigns.
Who is ideal for the role?
As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager, the person will be working for increasing the growth demand pipeline, generating high-value opportunities in the lead generation programs and reporting to the CEO. The ideal incumbent for the role must possess years of experience in B2B marketing and highly efficient in building marketing programs right from the scratch, running experiments to get intended results, will be working across diverse marketing channels. The person will work for generating and amplifying demand over various marketing channels, determining and optimizing the budget in marketing channels and measure the effectiveness of the campaigns and overall achievement of business goals. This will be an awesome career opportunity for professionals to build demand generation strategy for the growth of demand pipeline and overall business.
Job responsibilities of the Demand Generation Marketing Manager:
- Be accountable for overall marketing strategy and implementation of demand generation programs
- Be accountable to improve generation of inbound leads across diverse marketing channels.
- Be accountable for lead acquisition in all marketing channels for including social, direct mail, website, SEO, SEM, events, referral etc.
- Coordinate with different processes marketing, sales, product development for building engaging content in order to boost funnel leads.
- Be responsible Creatively develop and execute a multi-touch integrated demand generation strategy that targets and reaches the right prospects.
- Work with analytics and align closely with sales team to analyze inbound marketing efforts and how effective the activities are into acquiring and retaining customers, then and continue refining the process to boost conversion.
- Supervise marketing technology stack and roadmap.
- Perform data analysis to determine ROI and work on dashboards, monitor campaign success and generate reports.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience running demand generation programs for B2B SaaS business in International Market.
- Possess experience in B2B demand generation, marketing campaign, and account-based marketing.
- Experience in demand gen technology stack including all major marketing automation, ESP, CRM platforms
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in tools for including Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Zapier, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Eloqua and many others
- Possess experience in creatively developing integrated marketing campaigns
- Work on growing ongoing marketing programs to spread awareness and demand pipeline to generate and nurture and close sales opportunities in new sectors.
- Years of experience in working in various stack of marketing technologies for lead generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, referral marketing, social media listening, onboarding, reactivation campaigns, understanding customer intent and many others
- Demonstrated skill to perform daily activities without requiring contractors- assistance.
- Capable of adaptable to fast-changing market and business requirements.
- Proven skills in data analysis, performing demand generation across diverse marketing channels for creating a personalized customer experience.
- Excellent communication verbal and written skills in the organization and with prospects and customers.
Who are we?
Company Name: Marketing Demand Gen
Industry: Marketing Automation Consulting
Location: Located in India with client base in USA
Position Vacant: 1
Experience: 2- 5 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
This is a remote position working during the US pacific time zone .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.