HR at ShortHills Tech
Views:34 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ShortHills Tech - Proposal Writer (3-20 yrs)
ShortHills Tech is a Digital Enablement and Analytics start-up. The company has been started by serial entrepreneurs from IIT/IIM who have built, led and exited businesses at scale. ShortHills Tech offers end-to-end solutions powered by Technology, Cloud, Data Analysis and Machine Learning (ML). The company is focusing on US market and working on Federal & State Government contracts.
Job Description - Proposal Writer
ShortHills Tech is looking for competent and passionateProposal Writer who can produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisations value proposition. Theideal candidate for this role shouldhave attention to details, be able to analyze customer requirements, compile, edit and write compelling content, as well as manage projects from start to finish to ensure all deadlines are met.
As a Proposal Writer at ShortHills Tech, you will -
- Find and shortlist government RFPs that the company should respond to.
- Develop complete proposals for State and Federal RFPs, RFQ's & RFI's including proposal outline, compliance matrix, and proposal schedule for US clients.
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Prepare compliance matrices and proposal outlines, then design, layout, format, produce, edit, and write (executive summary, resume, past performance, and non-technical sections) business development proposals
- Edit technical content from subject matter experts, document processes and develop strategiccontent using a marketing mindset.
- Prepare well-organized and professional documents within stringent deadlines, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Edit or proofread all RFP materials for purpose, clarity, completeness, grammar, etc.
- Assists in the development of graphics to enhance proposal content.
- Assist with follow-up requests from client once proposal has been submitted and until theaward decision has been made.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Attention to details in understanding specific nuances and requirements from a RFP.
- 3-4 years of proposal preparation experience preferably for US federal and state government.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and Adobe Acrobat as well as a working knowledge of MS Visio, MS Access, and MS Project.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Persuasive writing and presentationskills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members regarding specific needs.
- Exceptional business writing skills that meet journalism and/or professional marketing standards,with the ability to create polished content requiring minimal edits.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communication, Marketing or a related field.