HR at ShortHills Tech
Views:71 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ShortHills Tech - Manager - Inside Sales (3-12 yrs)
ShortHills Tech is looking for a competent and passionate - US - Inside Sales Manager- . The person will play a fundamental role to achieve the company's revenue growth objectives. The candidate should have experience of selling products or services in the US market. They should also have prior experience of leading a team and be willing to work in a target driven environment.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Should have 4+ years of experience in Inside Sales for the US market and should have led a team of more than 4 people in the last job.
- Should be comfortable working in US timings (EST and PST as required)
- Previous experience of cold-calling, lead nurturing and setting appointments/closing sales via telephone and email.
- Build the Sales team and has to monitor performance of the team
- Generating leads for follow-up
- Monitoring the sales team's targets as well as achieving own individual targets
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell the company's product and services.
- Candidates with previous IT Sales experience in US market will be preferred but is not mandatory.
- Candidates living in Gurgaon will be given preference.
- The remuneration would not be a constraint for the right candidate. Huge sales incentives would be provided for achieving targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.