Human Resources at ShopSe
Views:30 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
ShopSe - Territory Manager - B2B Sales (4-9 yrs)
Role: Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic business plans to directly acquire Merchants and driving revenue generation.
- Acquire Merchants to use our platform as their transaction payment platform and establishing our platform as the leading digital platform for the Merchant.
- Coordinate & Generate Business through their team from the Merchant.
- Gather feedback from the merchant/customer and work with product team and customer service team to improve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for overall volume growth from their region
- Upholding high brand values
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving revenues from the assigned region
- Build a pipeline of Merchants and engage with them to bring closures
- Build business plan to achieve weekly/monthly targets with Inside Sales Team to assign, follow-up and close the leads
- Responsible for ensuring Product Training to the Merchants
- Submitting Daily Sales Report to Managers.
- Educational Qualifications: Any Graduate
- 4to6 Years of experience in Merchant acquisition and Offline sales.
- Prior experience in Merchant Acquisition and Brand acquisition
- Candidates from Fintech, Consumer Durables, Mobiles and Banking would be preferred
- Must be Aggressive, hustler and hungry for growth