Shoonya - Manager - Inside Sales (4-9 yrs)
Inside Sales Manager
Esper is a venture-backed Seed-stage startup helping companies effortlessly deploy and secure new hardware products. Our cloud-based SaaS product enables enterprises to deploy and manage dedicated device such as POS systems, Kiosk, Rugged and Industrial handheld devices.
Our founding team has over a decade of experience deploying software on new hardware at Amazon Go, AWS, Samsung, and Microsoft.
We are looking for a rockstar Inside sales manager with experience selling enterprise mobility and security solution. You would be responsible for the North America Region.
1. Work on Inbound sales leads globally and convert them into paying customers.
2. Understand customer requirements and communicate them effectively with our product and engineering team.
3. Work with Customer success and technical sales team to drive successful pilots with customers.
4. Negotiate and close Annual commercial agreements with prospective clients.
1. Background in selling and delivering to global accounts & closing ELAs, as well as working collaboratively with professional services/3rd party implementation partners is a plus.
2. You are detail-oriented: experience and skills in navigating legal, and procurement organizations are critical.
3. You are a communicator: you will working with Product, Marketing and Customer Success teams frequently
4. You know how to grow a team and business: the right person will drive huge value at the company, and will quickly need more help executing (and continuing to iterate on) a sales strategy once it has been proven to work.
Location : Indiranagar, Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.