Shloka Technology - IT Sales Role (0-3 yrs)
About As :
Shloka Technology is a full-stack web and product development and digital marketing firm. Flexibility and agility are the hallmarks of the software product development process, we provide cost-effective product designing and development. Since 2014, Shloka Technology is delivering value to your products and web requirements. We are building next-generation software/ products using emerging and latest technologies like platform-based systems, UI/UX design, and process automation. Shloka creates a solution that is optimized to your requirements custom by default. Contrast this with one size fits all bundles sometimes promoted by companies that rely mainly on product sales. Because we are vendor-independent, we can select the best-fit solution to minimize your Total Cost of Ownership and maximize your Quality of Service.
About Profile :
We are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable information technology sales associate to promote and sell our IT solutions. In this role, your duties will include familiarizing yourself with the technical specifications of our products, assessing clients' IT needs and demonstrating our IT solutions to potential clients.
- Keeping informed on technical product specifications and functionalities.
- Developing a sales strategy and setting sales targets.
- Consulting with IT developers and management on product offerings.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
- Assessing potential clients' IT needs and recommending products.
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and product demonstrations.
- Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts, as well as discounts and warranties.
- Initiating after-sales technical support based on client requirements and feedback.
- Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
- Ensuring competitiveness by analysing and researching industry trends.
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, or a similar qualification.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology would be advantageous.
- 2-5 years- experience in an IT sales environment.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing and sales strategies.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate IT product specifications and functionalities.
- Advanced proficiency in IT industry terminology and jargon.
- Ability to liaise with management and IT developers about sales strategies.
- Exceptional ability in negotiating sales deals, contracts, and service agreements.
- Ability to evaluate client feedback and provide after-sales service.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer behaviour, as well as industry trends and innovation.