Assistant Manager at Shiprocket
Views:42 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Shiprocket - Seller Training Specialist (2-5 yrs)
- The Seller Training Specialist is responsible for training of the Shiprocket Seller Panel for new and existing sellers with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Main functions of this job will include taking scheduled webinars of clients and walking them through key features of the platform as well as clear all their doubts.
- Outbound calls to new accounts to schedule training, completing product training, and documentation of training tasks and communication in our internal software.
- This position requires the ability to explain technical complexities of our various product features effectively and to a broad audience; therefore, strong communication and interpersonal skills are important.
- Serve as a SME (subject matter expert) and be in constant touch with product and customer facing teams to update the training content on a regular basis
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Customer focused
- The ability to communication complex concepts with clarity and enthusiasm
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional grammar and command of the English and Hindi language. Additional languages - Bonus