Assistant Manager at Shiprocket
Views:34 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Shiprocket - Mobile Application Marketing Role (3-4 yrs)
Mobile Application Marketing
- Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
- Should have a fair understanding of Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
- You will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new customers via our mobile app on.
Responsibilities and Experience :
As Mobile App Marketer, your key responsibilities will include the following :
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new app marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results (paid and owned).
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyse, and present data.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven relevant work experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
- Previous experience managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks and publishers such as Facebook, Google, etc.