Director at Shingetsu Research and Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:54 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Shingetsu - Associate/Analyst - Market Research (1-2 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collect data through primary and secondary research
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
Required Skills & Competencies :
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as statistical software platforms such as R, SPSS, and SQL which can help with sorting data, as well as creating visual results and trends.
- Should be comfortable speaking in front of strangers and presenting results to internal team members and management.
- Should be able to manage multiple projects with quick turnaround.
- Need an ability to work well with all levels of management, internal staff, clients, and vendors.
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Bachelors or Masters Degree.