Director at Shingetsu Research and Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:576 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Shingetsu - Analyst - Market Research (2-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collect data through primary and secondary research
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
Required Skills & Competencies
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as creating visual results and trends.
- Should be comfortable speaking in front of strangers and presenting results to internal team members and management.
- Should be able to manage multiple projects with quick turnaround.
- Need an ability to work well with all levels of management, internal staff, clients, and vendors.
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Bachelors or Master's Degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.