HR Executive at Shaze Luxury Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:205 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shaz - Regional Manager/Key Accounts Manager - Tableware/Glassware/Brew ware (4-9 yrs)
Reporting to : Regional Manager- HORECA
Objective of the Role : Business Development and Establish Brand Shaze in HORECA
Purpose of This Job : Maximize sales, distribution & product visibility related objectives through leveraging planned resources & infrastructure at assigned territory
Desired Results : The role is responsible for leading the commercial operations and profitable growth of Shaze Brands in HORECA. This includes developing an in depth understanding of the commercial drivers in the area and being responsible for managing the areas P&L. Provide executional brand building support for the HORECA business. The Key Account Manager is the expert in their particular territory, responsible for ensuring product sales, availability, Visibility, tracking competitor activity and planning and executing marketing support and promotional events.
Competencies Required: Must Requirements:
Education: Graduate or postgraduate.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs of experience with luxury Brands in HORECA.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: HORECA Business Development
Language- English, Hindi
Computer skills- MS Office (Word/Excel/Power Point)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Preferred Qualification Management Graduate MBA/PGDBM-Marketing,
Preferred Industry- Luxury Brand HORECA
Preferred Skills- HORECA Sales Management, Distribution Management, Business Communication, Negotiation Skills, Analytical skills,
- Maximize sales, distribution, product visibility & display related objectives through leveraging planned resources & infrastructure at assigned territory
- Develop comprehensive account plan for designated key accounts that included sales forecast, exclusivity or preferred partner tie-ups, on-going customer support and up-sell opportunities
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with Key accounts, distributors and key stakeholders
- Will be responsible & working closely to drive the distribution team to achieve the budgets in his region. Executes specific secondary placement targets for each brand.
- Conducts regular and systematic customer visits according to work plan and customer coverage within the territory.
- Builds excellent relationships with HORECA customers at all levels, with a specific focus on gaining opportunities for increased partnership in brand building activities.
- Regularly identifies and pursues new business development opportunities in HORECA
- Implements and evaluates activities in HORECA according to plan and Shaze guidelines, with support from Marketing.
- Provides training material on Shaze Brands and conduct training for customers and distributor partner staff when required.
- Manages all POS material for territory and distributes and tracks this for all brand activities.
- Provides Regional Manager with information on business and consumer trends in the market.
- Developing strong partnerships with all customers in order to understand their objectives and identify opportunities
- Compiles a monthly report on competitor activities in the market.
- Manages brand promotion in assigned territory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.