Senior HR Executive at SharkDreams Private Limited
Views:62 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Shark Dreams - Manager - Public Relations (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Public Relations - Vera Hospitals
The Vera Healthcare system is a network of state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities providing advanced healthcare to communities throughout India. By integrating technology into our standard for patient care, we are raising the bar - even in rural communities where access, funding and infrastructure typically present unique challenges and barriers to quality care.
Title: PR Manager
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited) to:
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the Company
- Responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution
- Be the last point of contact with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in- line with Company standards and expectations
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company's brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising
- Actively market and promote Company news and project development, property management and acquisition activities including formal press release distribution, article development / pitch, social media, etc
- Prepare and manage leasing materials and project marketing materials as needed
- Ghost write articles on behalf of Company/key employees
- Responsible for the distribution and content of eAlert (electronic company newsletter)
- Assist team in the preparation of new business materials including RFQ/RFP responses, new business meeting pitch and prep, presentations, etc
- Develop branded materials as needed: PowerPoint Template, RFQ and other supporting materials
- Manage and assist the team in maximizing membership potential with various local, regional and national memberships, associations and affiliations (Chamber of Commerce, HLNDV, ASHE, etc)
- Create the Weekly, monthly and annual marketing plan/budget
- Implement monthly and annual marketing plan.
- Continually evaluate the public relations strategy.
- Do market and competitive analysis and come up with a report on company projects/acquisitions/products.
- Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging
- Manage external vendors and take accountability on deliverables.
- Manage external vendors work, timesheets and budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the Company
Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree required 5 - 8 Yrs
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and independently
- Advanced design knowledge / experience
- Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects
- Demonstrate a professional level of verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials.
- Working knowledge of design and implementation software necessary for the job function (PPTX, Prezi, Word, PDF, MailChimp, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Adobe InDesign platform or Adobe CC, etc)
- Work well with a team
- Knowledge of healthcare