Lead - Talent Strategy at ShareChat
Views:441 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
ShareChat - Community Expert - Gujarati (1-3 yrs)
ShareChat - Community Expert - Gujarati
What's expected from the role?
- Community experts are responsible for building communities in Gujarat. Community Experts act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all our community communications.
Community Experts In Our Company :
- Engage with Users, Fans and Followers through the design of online campaigns
- Understand culture nuances of specific states/regions and the target audience
- Communicate with top users, collect feedback and use insights to drive growth
- Manage and execute the content calendar, collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Replay community feedback in a structured manner to relevant teams and collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing and support teams
- Enable strategy leads to drive the growth of the platform in specific regions
- Organise and participate in online and offline events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Work on new ways to scale our user base and connect with new people
We look for talent with:
- Great interest in social media and familiarity with the fast-changing nature of social media.
- Ability to analyse the implications of online communications and messages.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Gujarati language.
- Fluent in Gujarati and dialects in Gujarat to interact with our customers from that region.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels is a plus.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.