HR at Shangrila Corporate Services
Views:28 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Shangrila Corporate Services - Intern - Research (0-1 yrs)
Role Description :
- This position is part of an investment fund initiated by the Director's Office.
- This role will deal with developing in-depth research reports on the market and competitor landscape for select target sectors of interest.
- Conduct sector research, and competitor research on players in a particular space (both established companies and new entrants).
- Prepare research reports and findings in a systematic and structural manner.
- Expected to take complete ownership and deliver high-quality industry and sector research in the specific areas.
Desired skillset :
- Awareness of the latest trends in the start-up landscape within tech and non-tech verticals.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good knowledge of using secondary research.
- Ability to source information easily to help build a thesis around companies/industries/competition.
- Strong in research.