Shalaz - Telesales Role (1-3 yrs)
About the Organization:
At Shalaz, we are trying to redefine the learning model for primary and middle grades students using best of pedagogical innovations and cutting edge technology. We are an early stage ed-tech start-up in the process of building our early team. If you are excited about designing solutions from scratch, and working with an enthusiastic, outcomes-driven team, this is the place for you! We are led by a serial entrepreneur, who is an ex
McKinsey consultant and IIT Bombay graduate.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Account Management - Existing Clients
- Respond promptly and professionally at all times to everyone.
- Maintain regular contact with assigned existing accounts to Listen.
- Identify and address issues, concerns and confirm problems are resolved.
- Solicit feedback on work performed.
- Discover and close new revenue opportunities.
- Coordinate and collaborate on collections efforts.
- Maintain repository of client documentation.
- Maintain timely and accurate database of client contact data.
- Assist with and/or present at user groups and other marketing events involving prospects / clients.
- Assist in research of potential solutions to client requirements.
- Sales New Business / Existing Clients
- Follow-up with prospects/clients to review proposed solutions, pricing, determine project start dates