Shalaz - Sales Professional (0-5 yrs)
About the Organization:
At Shalaz, we are trying to redefine the learning model for primary and middle grades students using best of pedagogical innovations and cutting edge technology. We are an early stage ed-tech start-up in the process of building our early team. If you are excited about designing solutions from scratch, and working with an enthusiastic, outcomes-driven team, this is the place for you! We are led by a serial entrepreneur, who is an ex
McKinsey consultant and IIT Bombay graduate.
- We are looking for Sales Representative.Open to work in a start-up culture. Conducting market analysis and target mapping Identifying and sourcing new sales opportunities Creating brand awareness through offline marketing and lead generation.
Sales Representative Duties and Responsibilities :
- Research and generate lists of potential customers Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel