Director at Shades Of Spring
Views:43 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Shades of Spring - Category Manager (1-2 yrs)
Min Experience: 1 year.
Pay Range- 4-5 LPA.
P&L, Supplier Relationship, Forecasting, Merchandising, Forecasting
- The Role of a category manager is to drive growth of the company on shadesofspring.in website by solving customer problems, introducing new products and packaging to enhance customer experience and keep category new and alive
- This role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and growth hacking. The profile allows the candidate to project entrepreneurship and leadership skills and contribute towards the success of the organisation, through endeavours which may go beyond the expected KRAs.
- Own the PnL Metrics - Category Sales, Category Penetration, Overall Margins and Inventory Management
- Develop and Manage Categories and their SKU assortments as per Regional/City level requirements
- Ensure best procurement practices to support Margins, vendor spread and Working Capital management
- Planning and Executing Campaigns, Offers and customer engagement events to drive overall business objectives
- Determine the positioning of a product category on website to maximise visibility
- Drive weekly subscription sourcing, create newness in flower subscription by growing new flowers with farmers or searching procuring flowers from farmers/wholesalers
- Planning and developing the product range for each occasion and finalising the pricing strategy for products while remaining competitive in the market
- Daily inventory planning for each bouquet, add-on and packaging and updation of the inventory in the system
- Creating daily list of flowers to be sourced, placing order with respective vendors while optimising the price
- Creating list of inventory required at city level and sharing the list with the operations team
- Keeping track of daily CoGS, adjusting website price according to fluctuating flower price in the market
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Make forecasts for product demand on Monthly basis and for peak days to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Work with Business Development Team to ensure overall business metrics are achieved
- Create daily, weekly, monthly reports and share visibility on the sales at category level with ideas on how to improve the same
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Should be able to coordinate with marketing, supply chain, finance / commercial and other functions of the organisation.
- To ensure 100% customer satisfaction through Seller/brand level monitoring of the NPS score vis-a-vis Delivery Time, Product Quality, Wrong SKU delivered etc.
- Proven experience as category manager or similar role
- Relevant Work Experience of At Least 1-2 Years as An Assistant Cat Manager or Pn L Owner Roles
- Understanding of Data Analysis and Forecasting Methods
- Proficient in Ms Office
- an Analytical Mind with A Strategic Ability
- Excellent Communication and People Skills
- B Sc/ba in Business Administration, Marketing or Related Field
- Sound Understanding of The Customer Segment, Their Behaviour, -Products in The Category, Category Pricing, B2 B Sales, Vendor Management
- Drive and Proactiveness to Dive Into Numbers to Identify, Analyse and Solve Business Problems