Shaadi.com - Assistant Manager- Sales (5-10 yrs)
Overview - The Market Development team is our direct link to our customers and brings in the revenue. It includes sub teams like Renewals, HVM (High Value Memberships), Hubs, and Retail Centres.
- They might be spread across locations but they are united by one cause..."What's the sale for today?"
- Will be completely responsible for the overall AOP target achievement. The person will be required to pull up his/her sleeves and get involved in every aspect of market development & sales.
- This is a strategic and important part for the business hence we need someone who is analytical, strategic as well as tactical.
- The candidate needs to be owning and hitting/exceeding quarterly/annual sales targets with the assigned teams.
What you will do in this role :
- Responsible for overall AOP target achievement. Will assist in driving the productivity of Centers and Outbound team.
Data Analytics - analysis various data and showcase trends, identify and correct performance gaps.
- Track lead conversion on various source and system categories. Identify gaps in lead conversion and execute methods to correct it.
- Drive various projects which are allocated time to time to drive efficiency and productivity.
- Co-ordinate and liaison with various departments on behalf of the center and outbound team and give support to ground teams by resolving day-to- day operational challenges faced by them.
- Design and Drive R & R program nationally for center and outbound teams.
- Design training modules for new recruits, design trainings for improving existing efficiency, Development of existing training modules, Execute trainings across all centers and outbound teams.
What you should have
- 6+ years of experience in Telesales team management, preferably in Internet industry.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Exposure to value & volume selling is a must.
- Good Understanding of Quality metrics and process improvements.
- Drive performance management by applying and implementing best in class performance metrics.
- Brownie Points
- Experience in direct marketing and local promotion.
- Knowledge of the matrimonial industry