Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Sentiss Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Views:313 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sentiss Pharma - Regional Manager - Sales - Ophthalmology Segment (6-8 yrs)
Candidate should be B.Sc/B.Pharm/MBA with 6+ yrs of experience in Sales and Marketing in Ophthalmology Segment of Pharma Industry.
SUMMARY OF THE OVERALL JOB :
To be responsible for leading a team of front line sales team to achieve sales targets. To be also responsible for individual revenue targets.
KEY RESULT AREAS :
- Actual Primary and Secondary Sales to Sales Target
- Team Management
1. Number of TMs/RSMs earning incentives
2. Attrition %
3. Adherence to joint field work
4. Implementation of SFA ( Sales Field Automization - Lakshya)
- Sales Processes :
1. Control of Inventory as per planned DOH.
2. Timely collection of market outstanding as per planned DSO
3. Secondary statements of all distributors on time
- Customer Management And Relationship :
1. High quality customer calls
2. Number of calls and coverage as per plan
3. Coverage I-Pro customer by self and team as per plan
4. Develop business in key institution.
KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES :
- SALES MANAGEMENT :
- To ensure self and Territory Managers follow daily sales call and meet desired calls to chemists, distributors and doctors.
- To ensure calls are made as per marketing plan (promotogram).
- To ensure products are available at the retail chemists.
- To monitor weekly secondary sales at distributor level and achieving primary sales target.
- To monitor sales orders and reconcile with stocks at distributors point.
- To ensure self and team develop relationship with Doctor's in the region by making them aware.
- To ensure RSM monthly is generated and reported by 5th of every month.
- To ensure calls to I-Pro customers are made as per plan to increase prescription as per plan.
- SALES & DISTRIBUTION PROCESS MANAGEMENT :
- To ensure RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit) process through SFA (Sales Force Automization).
- To ensure implementation of SFA process for daily customers calls reporting as per plan.
- To ensure monthly stockist sales & stock statement is generated and received by HO/ZSM 5th of the month.
- To submit bi-monthly secondary sales statement to ZSM on time.
- To maintain inventory ( DOH) not more than 45 days at distributors and facilitate 40% primary sales before 15th of the month as per plan.
- TEAM MANAGEMENT
- To refer good quality sales team on time to HR Manager.
- To coordinate Induction (Prarambh) and sales training programs with Sales training Manager To continuously identify improvement areas for TMs and make time bound development plans along with ZSM
- To work jointly with the teams for at least 18 days to ensure enhancement of quality of calls leading to better sales performance.
- To ensure quality implementation of marketing campaigns and programs and submit report as required by the marketing team
- OTHERS :
- To assist collection from the distributors as per the credit policy of the company.
- To update marketing team on competitors- products, sales, new launches, market activities etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.