SenRa - Manager/Asoociate - Presales (4-9 yrs)
Job Title : PreSales Manager
- Are you intrigued by the advances in the IoT? Are you excited by the opportunity to work with a start-up in cutting edge technology? If so, we cant wait to hear from you.
- Our company is looking for a PreSales Manager with good listening and communications skills to help understand our customer needs and identify the right solutions to meet their requirements.
- This pre-sales professional must be able to take customers requirements, develop an initial view of the solution the customer needs, then collaborate with the technical team to tailor the product or service of the company to meet what the customer needs.
- This individual will need to be comfortable explaining solutions to the customer and help the external sales team close deals. Ensuring the technical team deliver the intended solution to the customer is crucial.
Job Location - New Delhi
Work Experience - 4 to 7 years
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Gather, understand, and closely analyze the customer requirements.
- Tailoring a customer specific presentation or software presentation that precisely meets the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrate vendor products that specifically addresses the customer's business problems.
- Read and understand project Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Provide feedback for improvements to the technical team on offered products.
- Assist the external sales team with presentations, demos, and technical documentation to help close deals
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the LPWAN industry and positioning
- Understanding of the GeM portal- uploading of products, order sheets, etc.
Skills & Qualifications :
- BE or BTech degree (Master's Preferred)
- 3-4 years proven track record in business sales market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
About Company :
- SenRa, a contributing member of the LoRa Alliance-, is a PAN India Low Power Wide Area Network Provider (LPWAN) (specifically LoRaWAN- ), for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine (M2M) solutions and applications.
- SenRa is currently deploying LPWANs throughout India for projects which require secure, reliable, long distance communication at low cost. SenRa is working with global partners to deploy smart solutions such as water metering, smart agriculture, smart lighting, smart cities, logistics, electricity and gas meter.
- SenRa's expertise in connectivity services allows rapid deployments of LoRaWAN solutions across many IoT segments such as Smart Cities, Industrial IoT, Smart Buildings and more.
Website : https://senraco.com/
Perks & Benefits :
1. 5 working days per week
2. Great working and learning environment. Exponential growth.
3. Best in class salary with perks and benefits of a well-funded company
4. An entrepreneurial environment with high growth potential
5. A flat organization structure with a global, forward looking and fun work culture
6. Exposure to cutting edge IoT technology that gives you a chance to ride a wave before it becomes the next buzz word.