Senoir Analayst - Search Engine Optimization (3-5 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Function : Analytics
Vacancy : 3
Job Description :
SEO Analyst The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and map out SEO and Social Media content
- Solid understanding of web protocols, web application architectures, and frameworks
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Focus on a combination of tactics and strategy for SEO/SEM/SMM
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Understanding and functional experience with search engine optimization practices
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once.
- Creative, fast, and thorough
Qualification : Any degree or any post graduate
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 6:30 AM)
Job Nature : Full Time