HR at Sennovate Infotec
Views:43 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Sennovate - Executive - Sales & Marketing (3-9 yrs)
Position: Sales Marketing Executive -
About Sennovate :
Sennovate is an Information Security managed Security Service provider (MSSP) that specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security Operations Center (SOC) powered by AI. For more information, please visit www.sennovate.com
What We're Looking For :
Sennovate is looking for a self-motivated person who has an interest in Managed Security Services Sales. This involves building a sales team to sell cloud-based security products bundled with subscription-based services.
- Wait!!! Please review our culture below
Sennovate Culture :
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you- re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. We expect that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live - Above the Line.- We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
- Accountability: See it, own it, solve it, do it.
- Become part of the solution, Act now!
- Respect for others and their feelings; show others that you care
- Ask the questions: what else can I do? What coaching do you have for me? And What can I do better?
- Constant Seeking, Learning and Sharing with fellow Employees
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject the average
- Show Gratitude for even small things
- Value time, keep it simple, be effective and efficient
- If you feel that you will fit into our culture, then proceed further
What You Will Do :
- Build a Sales Team and Manage for MSSP Sales (Similar to SaaS Sales - Product bundled services), focus on the desired outcome
- Create targeted prospect lists - Lead Generation
- Research prospects (company profile, decision-makers, needs, etc.)
- Contact prospects through phone, email, networking, and social media to develop sales opportunities
- Educate prospects about Sennovate's services, and nurture relationships
- Set appointments for qualified leads to virtually meet with the technical sales team
- Follow up throughout the sales cycle, and track lead activity in CRM database
- Follow up with inbound marketing leads
- Drive attendance for webinars and other events
- Collaborate with Marketing on lead generation activities (e.g. webinars, blogs, videos, conferences/ trade shows, etc.)
- Managed End-to-End Sales Process - From Lead generation to closing the deal with the client
- Build a Sales Team and produce results with project management skills.
- Work for the US market mostly digitally-driven and attend calls in US timings.
- Experience (or strong interest) in Information Technology and/or Cyber Security
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
- Excellent communicator - written, verbal, and visual
- Setting up appointments through social media platforms (LinkedIn, twitter etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills via Social
- Motivated self-starter with Positive attitude
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Comfortable talking to prospects (senior executives) in person and on the phone as well as being in front of a camera (Zoom meetings, webinars, sales videos, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRM and sales outreach tools (e.g. HubSpot, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Managing Sales Process, Presentations and giving Demos and closing the Sal
- Experience in managing a Sales team dealing with SaaS-based products preferably security products (IAM or SOC)