Recruitment Executive at Seniority
Views:183 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Seniority - Social Media Specialist (1-2 yrs)
About Seniority Ltd. :
- Seniority is India's first curated shopping destination for senior citizens. With a portfolio of over 20,000 products, we have serviced over 5 lakh customers across India for their medical and lifestyle needs. Started in late 2016 we have a unique offering tailored for over 120 million senior citizens across the country and have received a great response in the market witnessing month on month growth rates of over 25%. With a team of over 130 people spread across Mumbai and Pune, we are building India's best go-to brand for senior citizens and their caregivers.
- Part of the RPG group, Seniority creates a seamless shopping experience for the elderly through their e-commerce website & exclusive Experience Zone in Pune. We have a strong community of over 300K+ seniors and a growing number of reputed brands as our partners. Experts predict the elder care market to be valued at $3 billion and by 2050 it is estimated that the number of dependent adults in India will be at par with the number of dependent children. We at Seniority, see ourselves at the forefront of cutting across and being the first to capture such an untapped market.
So join us and be a part of the next big growth story!
Position : Social Media Specialist
Experience : 1 -2 Years
Location : Remote Working
Industry : E-Commerce
Website : www.seniority.in
Job Responsibility :
1. Ideating and executing social media calendars over Instagram and Youtube
2. Liasoning with multiple agencies, stakeholders and keeping projects on track
3. Managing social media properties of Seniority
4. Planning topical campaigns
5. Overlooking video content creation and execution on all channels
6. Creating and executing online user engagement campaigns
7. Coordinating with internal teams for various marketing programs.
Functional Competencies :
1. Strong Facebook and Google Analytics background
2. Strong design sense
3. Excellent commnications
4. Video marketing background
5. Social/Tech media savvy.
Behavioural Competencies :
1. Proactive attitude
2. Strong sense of ownership, resourceful
3. Problem solving approach
1. Will be responsible for managing Instagram, video content across channels, youtube content and promotions
2. Will be responsible for delivering ROI/revenue on content through said channels.
Interested candidates can call us: 9112255252 or mail your resume