Recruitment Executive at Seniority
Views:174 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Seniority - Executive - Community Marketing/Event Marketing (0-2 yrs)
Community Marketing/ Event Marketing
About The Company :
Seniority, an RPG Group Company is India's largest shopping destination for senior citizens. The company is building a brand that focuses on making everyday lives easier for senior citizens.
With a curated product portfolio of over 5000 products ranging from medical to lifestyle, the company aims to provide a seamless experience through its online website and retail store. To meet the touch and feel need of this demographic before they buy a product, the company has opened stores in Pune and Coimbatore. An expansive Experience zone spread over 2,000 square feet where one can try the products before they buy. They also conduct senior citizen events and activities over the weekend, making their store a community hub. With a curated product portfolio ranging from medical to lifestyle products, Seniority aims to provide a seamless experience through the online website (www.seniority.in) and its retail stores. The company services 19,000 pin codes across India and has multiple payment options available - cash on delivery, card payment, net banking etc. There are no delivery charges. The slick and clutter-free user interface makes shopping a convenient and hassle-free experience for all, including seniors.
As of September 2018, they have over 1.5 lakh customers across India and will be continuing its community building efforts throughout other cities in India. Their brand ethos is live evergreen as they home to resonate with the senior citizens of today, who are independent and empowered in their own right and Seniority wishes to propagate the same.
Role: Community Marketing Executive
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: Any UG/PG
Location: Pune (Koregaon Park)
1) Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns for Seniority's online and offline community to align with marketing strategies
2) Providing engaging copy, image and video content for community engagement
3) Keeping track of and responding to customers online in a timely manner. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
4) Work closely with Community Manager to curate online / offline events calendar for the entire year to build community and boost brand awareness.
5) Coordinate with Brand, PR and Social Media teams to ensure brand consistency.
6) Liaise with Sourcing, Sales and Alliances to stay updated on new products and features, and how to create their awareness in the community.
7) Work closely with partner agencies to ensure that all community efforts are aligned with business goals.
1) Some experience of launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
2) Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
3) Excellent verbal communication skills (non-negoatiable)
4) Excellent writing skills (non-negoatiable)
5) Good understanding of social media
6) Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
7) Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
8) Attention to detail and ability to multitask
9) Graduate degree in Communication, Marketing, Design, etc.
Interested candidates can call us : 9112255252