Recruitment Consultant at Buzzhire
Views:106 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Specialist/Account Executive - Bid Management - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Profile overview :
We are essentially looking for a seasoned Bid Management professional with rich experience of working across the entire Bid Cycle and Account Management that includes (but is not limited to) Account Planning, Pipeline Management, Proposal Management, Competitive Analysis, and Business Intelligence- Elicitation & Utilization. The ideal candidate for the job must be agile, quick, ambitious, self-motivated, and a thinker.
Job Responsibilities :
Account Planning :
- Understanding the account's dynamics
- Identifying and understanding competition
- Drafting the win strategy for the account
- Delivering results.
Pipeline management :
- Managing & analyzing business opportunities
- Driving Bid/No-bid meetings
- Heavily contributing to the decision making process
Proposal Management :
- Creating Opportunity analysis documents
- Content curation and content creation for all proposal sections that include executive summary, technical/management approach, past performance, and more as required.
- Resume formatting and creation BIOs.
- Gather proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinate submissions and collections; identify and communicate risks associated with proposals
- Gather information by consulting Subject Matter Experts and write various proposal sections
- Review/rewrite proposals based on the inputs received
- Edit proposals and related documents for completeness and compliance with editorial standards and proposal formatting/composition.
- Coordinate proposal reviews
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation
- Maintain standardization by using templates, following the best practices for readability, consistency, and tone
- Boilerplate/content library creation and maintenance.
- Ensuring adherence to RFX instructions and deadlines
Competition Analysis/Business Intelligence :
- Studying competition and identifying patterns
- Gathering account intelligence and deriving actionable insights
- Improvise account plans based on the accumulated intelligence
Response Strategy development :
- Create winning strategy for each response
- Identify and use win themes/hot buttons
- Ensuring response compliance
- Create winning pricing strategy
Minimum Requirements :
- U.S. Government Contracting Experience
- U.S. IT Staffing process knowledge
- Proven Account planning experience
- Writing capability
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Qualification (not mandatory) :
- Shipley/APMP Certification/Training
- Knowledge of - Software Development, SharePoint, CRM/ERP, Oracle, Quality Assurance, Data Integration etc.