VP - Sales & Marketing Operations at Ostrich Mobility Instruments Private Limited
Views:69 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Sales Manager - Medical Equipment/Surgical Equipment (4-8 yrs)
- Ostrich Mobility Instruments is the Leading Brand in manufacturing Electric Wheelchairs and other innovative mobility products in the Personal Mobility Segment.
We are looking for Senior Sales Manager for our operations in Bangalore. The candidate should have 4+ years experience in the following.
- To implement organization's sales policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies/ Targets to himself, team members and the Dealers and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Should be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Typically reports to top management.
- The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Dealers and territories under him; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the product
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical equipment/ Surgical equipment industry or automotive industry. : 4+ years
- English, Hindi and Kannada