Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:981 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
Senior Sales Manager - IT Service (8-30 yrs)
Be primarily involved in developing business plans to increase profitability
Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Fantastic work culture
Our client is a IT service provider for niche businesses. They deliver software projects and provide an end-to-end recruitment process to ensure companies hire highly skilled and experienced professionals that will allow their business to grow exponentially. They aim to stay affordable and maintain high-quality services which will allow companies to focus on growing their business.
You will be responsible for :
- Undertaking market analysis and collected field intelligence to find high-quality prospects.
- Building tailor-made proposals which will bring in new key accounts and revenue.
- Engaging and retaining clients with regular visits, handling escalations to ensure the best possible experience.
- Developing and maintaining prospect/customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Engaging in trade conferences, nurturing industry relationship & closing possible opportunities.
- Leading in legal liaison, contracting & payment agreement with the client.
- Strategic consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
- Participating in developing overall business plans for increasing volume & profitability.
- Connecting and engaging with the C-level management.
- Grow net revenue in the market by producing business plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Networking, deal initiating, negotiation & closing deal with the clients.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and least 8 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the Travel industry.
- You have experience in the corporate travel industry and understand how the flight and hotel industry works.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- Experience covering High Net Worth Individuals is strong plus.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.