HR at Resources Valley
Views:118 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Sales Manager - IT (5-12 yrs)
Designation: Sr. Sales Manager
Location: Chicago or California (USA)
Salary Budget: Open
Experience: 5-10 years of experience in sales.
Should be citizen or green card holder in US.
Should have 5-10 years of experience in sales with MBA.
- We are currently seeking a Sr. Sales Manager with experience in sales for Software Company in North America region. You will front end sales and engage in business development to generate business booking and billing from targeted clients & prospects. You will be taking charge and be accountable for all aspects of the sales cycle including opportunity identification, opportunity analysis, proposal creation, bid submission, commercials and finally winning the deal. You will be closely working with offshore team for any support required. You will act as account manager for large accounts to expand the footprint.
- You should possess strong industry connections at the C-level with excellent customer interface skills - communication & drive meetings.
- You should have skills to developer long term relationship by building trust.
- You should have 5-10 years of experience in sales with MBA, and should be citizen or green card holder in US.
- It would nice to have candidate from top 5 software outsourcing companies.
- We will prefer candidates base location to be Chicago or California, but flexible for the right candidate.
- You should possess experience in Sales by working with - C- level/Sr Executive level contacts and skilled in closing the deals with > $5Million/year.
- You should be a practitioner of consultative based selling.
- We seek smart people, who are ready to take charge, have passion for technology, build long terms relationship and looking for long term career & association. If you see yourself fitting into above description, we would certainly like to talk to you.
If interested, you may share your cv