Managing Director at Cephas Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:328 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Senior Sales Manager - Business Travel & Expense Platform (8-15 yrs)
About Us :
- Client is fast-growing business travel and expense platform disrupting a $2.5 Trillion industry.
- At client, we believe that companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips. Travelers should focus on their core work and not spend time on making travel bookings and then filing for expenses. Equally, companies should focus on their core areas, and lean on an automated, insightful platform for T&E.
- There are very few companies across the globe that offer a unified travel and expense solution for the users, and we are uniquely positioned to do groundbreaking work through this combination. Our travel platform offers a personalized experience for travelers and offers many industry-first features, e.g., gamification of travel where employees get rewarded when they make cost-conscious choices. Our expense platform is a highly flexible, yet intuitive platform for employees which takes away the pain filing expenses and the anxiety in tracking expense reimbursement.
- We have terrific momentum and have been recognized by Nasscom with their Emerge50 award. We raised Series B in April 2020, led by Greenoaks Capital, Vy Capital, and Matrix Partners. We need you to help us build the future of T&E.
The Role :
- Looking to add a superstar to its Business Development team. As part of the Business Development Team, you will be responsible for bringing in new customers rapidly increase the volume of new business for the company.
- Bring in new clients for us
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Manage the whole sales pipeline from prospecting to onboarding
- Partner with marketing and demand generation team to build the pipeline
- Achieve monthly sales targets
An ideal candidate would have :
- 8+ years of B2B/enterprise sales experience (experience in Software/SaaS preferred)
- Proven ability to work in a time-sensitive and target driven environment
- Good Rolodex of enterprise decision-makers, especially across finance and admin verticals
- Excellent communication skills. You- re a clear and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual mediums
- Exposure to using CRM for pipeline management.