Senior Sales Executive - Logistics Firm (3-9 yrs)
New Business Additions :
- Devise plans to achieve monthly & yearly individual sales targets.
- Develop, Map & Identify prospect base through cold calling in the assigned area.
- Schedule appointments & meet with the identified potential clients generated from databases & those passed on by Telemarketing or any other department.
- Analyze the prospect's potential to identify & match the customer's needs with the Blue Dart products & submit quotations in the prescribed format.
- Follow up with potential clients on a regular basis & close deals with the support of supervisors if required.
- Negotiate rates & service offers with customers in consultation with immediate superior/Branch head on a case to case basis.
- Fill & forward the CMF form (Client Master form), signed by customer & BM to the accounts department for generating codes & for the RH's approval.
- Take necessary approval for special rates & service offers from the Regional Head / VP through the Branch Manager.
2. Retention :
- Collects data on our customers growth objectives and plans and identify growth opportunities.
- Analyze & understand the business cycle & sales projection for the month/year of existing customers in the assigned base.
- Meet existing customers regularly to maintain & develop new contacts within the company.
- Generate sales by identifying additional business opportunities with existing customers & cross selling of products.
- Monitor business generated from existing clients & work out solutions to revive business with clients showing a decline.
- Provide support to existing customers to close service issues with the assistance of CS / Operation/Accounts/EDP team.