HR Recuriter at Career Genesis
Views:12 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Sales Executive - Interior Design/Building Material (2-7 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Target Architects, Designers, Builders, contractors, to determine needs relating to Interior Surfacing solutions, finishes.
- Develop a professional relationship with existing and future customer
- Manage accounts from initial sale to close of project
- Spend 50% of your sales time in the field visiting Architects, clients, customers, Furniture OEMS and other target opportunities.
- Prepare and provide customized surfacing solutions to the Architects, Designers, Builders and customers
- Follow-up communication on each proposal in a systemic approach asking the right questions in order to secure the order from client/customer.
- Communicating with fabricators and Channel Partners for closing of orders.
- Co-ordination between Customer, Fabricator and Channel Partners for effective and timely execution of the orders.
- Scouting for New Fabricators and introducing them in to the systems
- Help the customer with information on product selection and availability.
- Communicate to client/customer change orders, that create price change or scope of work, in a timely fashion during the course of the project
- Achieve Monthly sales targets.
- Attend sales meetings