HR at Wingshield Technologies PVt ltd
Views:76 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Role/Team Lead - Content Writing (3-7 yrs)
hiring an experienced content editor who has excellent written/verbal communication skills and proven professional record.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities :-
- Create, develop and manage high quality- content- for organization's web presence and clients- such as website, blog, punch lines, social media, and online articles.-
- Coordinate- with team, allocate work to- content- writers, and teach and guide them.
- Writing, rewriting, editing and proofreading text.- Making sure that content- style is adhered to writing headlines, picture captions and story summaries, editing reports and press releases, liaising with writers.-
- Overseeing- content- publishing across on-line and offline media, overseeing the layout, appearance and- content- of feature article.
- Shall compile, collate, document information from various sources on any specified topic and sequence in logical way for communication.
- Edit, synthesize, and present any given sources of data, texts, reports etc.
- Constantly strive to better the quality of- content- on the website
- Should have adequate knowledge about web trends and be able to think creatively.
- Should have at least of 3 years of experience in writing, editing, and proofreading content.
- Previous experience of handling a team of Content Writers & online marketing executives.
- Ability of managing- content- and production for high traffic websites.-
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional writing & creativity skills.
- Good English writing- skills,- strong vocabulary, reading and comprehension skills.
- Clear, concise and compelling copy writing and proof-reading skills.
- High level of focus and concentration with an attention for details.-
- Ability to rephrase and modify articles and write ups.
- Applicants must possess strong copy writing and editorial skills.
- To find out the right place for the placement of contents in the website.
Key Competencies :
- Excellent Communication skills
- Information gathering, and writing
- Hone in teaching and management skills
- High energy levels
- Should be able to handle team