General Manager at Randstad
Views:12 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Role - Presales (2-4 yrs)
The overall purpose of the position is to work as Senior RFP Fund Writer for a Global Asset Management Company regional RFP teams and daily job will entail :
- Prepare responses to RFPs, RFIs and DDQs for the Organization regional RFP team (APAC/US/EMEA) by partnering with other regional RFP teams and with different internal departments. In addition, write and/or edit content for investment marketing literature.
- Interact with other regional RFP teams to develop RFP responses.
- Quick in learning process and start delivering the RFPs, RFIs and DDQs in a quick turnaround.
- Maintain and update RFP database (RFPIO) by uploading new content in the system.
- Support content creation across a wide range of financial services topics and market commentaries for investment marketing literatures, e.g., presentations.
- Should be able to work independently without much supervision
- Should be able to pick up the process quickly and start working on deliverables and suggest some process improvement
- Should be able to review the work completed by peer RFP writers.
- Capable of Handling stakeholders calls and drive the calls if required.
- Work as Acting team lead
Qualifications - External
- 2-3 years of experience in investment management/asset management or financial industry.
- Strong attention to details (ATD).
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills and good at relationship building.
- Project management skills includes collaborate writing, reading and editing skills.
- Strong familiarity with MS office i.e. MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge of financial products and various asset classes
- Good at decision making.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- 2-3-year experience in asset management industry preferred.
- 2-3-year experience in RFP production. Knowledge of institutional RFPs preferred.
- 2-3-year experience in writing and/ or editing financial services marketing materials preferred.
- General knowledge of investment products required.
COMPETENCIES & FORMAL EDUCATION :(minimum requirement to perform job duties):
- Relevant experience in RFP domain is preferable.