Recruitment Specialist at Pidgin Consulting
Views:20 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Role/Executive - Client Servicing (1-4 yrs)
Experience: 1 - 4 years
Job Summary : As a Senior / Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
Main Responsibilities :
1. Master and own the monthly deliverables in the form of reports & presentations and send quality output in a timely manner
2. Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
3. Stakeholder Management : Engage with the stakeholders to understand the requirement, explain tactical application in our reports/process, cross reference projects and present final output upon project completion
4. Actively learn & implement principles of trade & retail measurement
5. Undergo trainings : As recommended and self-initiated refresher trainings to keep abreast of tool dynamics and their functional as well as tactical applications
6. Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
7. Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
8. Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
9. Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness.
10. Display a high sense of accountability and presence of mind when completing requests with high visibility or tight turnaround times and communicate effectively