Principal Consultant at Astitva
Views:35 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Role - Creative (2-4 yrs)
Salary only 30000-40000 per month
only local candidates
1. Visualizing & Creative Concept Designing
2. Handling campaigns in terms of conceptualization, designing, planning as also the final launch of technology driven/ web/ print based products
3. Client Servicing, Brand Promotion & Creative Marketing Management
4. Software Skills on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In design, Adobe Illustrator, Quark Xpress, Acrobat, CorelDraw, Microsoft Office
5. Proficient in ensuring seamless production operations, editing, as also as supervision of teams of creative personnel for electronic and print campaigns.
6. Expertise in designing & developing corporate brochures, advertisements, Educational CDs, VCD Brochures, Web layouts, Maps etc.
7. Adept at ascertaining client requirements & delivering effective solutions, thereby enhancing satisfaction levels.
8. Business analysis, requirements gathering, portal/ website launch and customization
9. Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
10. Acumen for team building and leadership
11. Spearheading operations of Designing Dept for handling tasks as per budgeted parameters
12. Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements through effective presentations thereby ensuring maximum brand visibility
13. Designing for the creative material and also market the concept of Presentations
14. Visualizing the artwork for Print Ads, Magazine Covers, Corporate Brochures
15. Interfacing with clients, designers & Programming Dept for release of web based products and Management of Online and print Campaigns to the clients.
16. Ensuring speedy resolution of queries/ grievances of clients to optimize satisfaction levels.
17. Creating a vibrant, proactive, knowledgeable, empowered organization
18. Complete responsibility for the entire design work- pages, layout design, advertisement, graphics, using photos and other kind of artworks to create covers and inside pages of Industrial Business MART, METROMART and other new publications by Mart Infomedia Private Limited.
19. Should be highly innovative and able to understand the magazines- demographic, analyze trends and apply the new things in work.
20. Should select typefaces and fonts for the cover, headlines, and create the artwork that is used with each story knowing how the elements complement each other.
21. Should give close attention to what the competitors are doing and should implement changes accordingly.
22. Should possess the team leading capacity to work with Editors and designers.
23. Should be responsible for proof reading the final issue along with the Editor before sending it to Press.
24. Should send the draft articles to the respective clients before publishing for corrections, if any.
25. Should create an artwork library or image-bank for future use.
26. Monitoring Competency grids and identifying training needs for skill/competency up gradation.
However, the responsibilities will change accordingly with the expansion and diversification of business.