Head - HR at Pathways Retail Pvt Ltd
Views:18 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Role - Copy Writing - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
Website : losung360.com
- At Losung 360 our vision is to Empower Brands to Sell Better Online. We do this with the help of mission-critical, scalable, relevant, and cost-justified service lines which are 100% in-house. We provide services across multiple functions across the value chain within the e-commerce channel of the brand. From Demand Generation to Demand Fulfilment.
- We are an INR 400 Cr+ top-line GMV company serving more than 40 plus well-known brands in the e-commerce industry like L- Or- al, HUL, Luminous, Symphony, Godrej, Bajaj, Crompton, Flipkart and many more. We have a presence across 5 states.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a senior copywriter to write, edit and own all the content production. The senior copywriter's duties include creating copy for campaigns, e-commerce, social media, website, managing junior writers, and ensuring brand consistency across all platforms. You will also be an active part of our marketing team and will create and oversee strategies for business development.
- To be successful as a senior copywriter, you should demonstrate exceptional writing abilities, great attention to detail, and the ability to manage junior writers. Ultimately, a competent senior copywriter will be highly experienced in creating engaging content and will be able to manage both writing and marketing requirements.
Key Responsibilities :
- Creating original and plagiarism-free content.
- Producing and publishing content and copies that market the clients and their products.
- Creating and owning all the content campaigns and calendars for e-commerce, social media, or websites.
- Editing, mentoring, and fact-checking content produced by junior writers.
- Using SEO practices to optimize content and perform keyword research.
- Collaborating with designers, video editors, and photographers to develop all visual requirements.
- Creating reports on content and presenting them to the Creative Director and Production Head.
- Participate in client presentations and new business pitches.
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate strategies for business development.
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a copywriting position.
- A portfolio of the published content.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to conduct keyword research