Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:25 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Role - Business Development - IT (4-10 yrs)
Company Details :
- Client offers the leading platform for developing and deploying strategic business applications. They enable customers and partners to deliver modern, high-impact digital experiences with a fraction of the effort, time and cost.
- Client offers powerful tools for easily building adaptive user experiences across any type of device or touchpoint, award-winning machine learning that enables cognitive capabilities to be a part of any application, the flexibility of a serverless cloud to deploy modern apps, business rules, web content management, plus leading data connectivity technology.
- Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and two million developers rely on Client to power their applications.
About the Role:
The Qualifier position is responsible for qualifying new business by phone, email and social media channels and setting up Qualified Appointments for Sales Closing Reps. As the first point of contact with prospective customers, the Business Development Representative has full responsibility for delivering a positive customer experience that will set the stage for continued engagement and growing interest in Client's technology and expertise.
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone.
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline.
- Review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads.
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all activity.
- Use tools like DiscoverOrg, RainKing, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify decision makers who can utilize Client's solutions.
- Meet process driven sales model, which includes prospecting activities and qualifying leads through aBANT approach.
- Uncover customer needs using a solution sales approach.
- Articulate to customers the business and technical benefits of Client's solutions.
- Identify customer need that is mapped to an existing Feature Set.
- Set discovery meeting appointments for Sales Closing Team.
- 80% of Leads will be in US Time Zones.
- Must be willing to work in EST time zones [IST 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM}
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and a successful track record in end to end sales cycle targets.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to drive business independently.
- Demonstrated over achievement of past goals.
- Working knowledge of Sales Force.com / or other CRM Tools.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong phone, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).