Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:41 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Relationship Manager - Sales - Real Estate (0-30 yrs)
- A real estate platform that is gaining popularity in the region
- Experience working in a fun and vibrant environment
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a fast-growing online platform in the Real Estate industry. They continue to revolutionise the entire buying experience by simplifying information while maintaining transparency. In addition, the company offers affiliated products such as home loans and interior design services.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with clients, ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Working with various internal teams to resolving customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring the accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a B2C sales/account management, Customer Service or Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- Experience within Area Sales will be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.