HR Executive at Bajaj Capital Ltd.
Views:24 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Relationship Manager - Sales - Mutual Fund (1-10 yrs)
Role: Senior Relationship Manager / Wealth Manager ( Pure Direct Sales )
Mandatory - Should have at least 1 year experience into Mutual Funds and Insurance
Experience - 1 - 10 Years
For RM Profile:
Location - Delhi - NCR
FOR WM Profile:
Location : Delhi - NCR
1. Conduct daily sales calling with prospective new clients and identify their needs.
2. Provide and develop solutions and suggest schemes to clients- basis their requirements and goal
3. Conduct timely and regular follow ups with the leads and tag them on broadcasts and new articles
4. Increase client database by meeting new clients and taking references from the existing ones and hence build AUM and AUA for the branch
Review and diversify existing client portfolio on a regular basis and provide guidance accordingly.
5. Achieve financial goals of the clients through various product line
Update and cross - sell products to existing clients and update them about the primary and secondary market trends
6. Update self-regarding all schemes, products and solutions by regularly attending trainnings.
7. Share regular communications with client regarding information, research and material of the organisation
8. Conduct regular marketing activities with the regional marketing and product team by showcasing our products and features and generate leads Knowledge:
Product Knowledge - have a detailed knowledge of all products related to Life Insurance, general insurance, fixed income, mutual funds, etc.
9. Wealth/ Portfolio Management - understand client portfolio in terms of their risk and reward appetite and assist them to achieve their financial goals
10. Financial planning/ Investment Advisory - have thorough financial and sector knowledge as well knowledge of competitors, must provide sound and reliable advice to clients Skills
11. Social/Interpersonal Skills: have excellent socialising and relation building skills.
12. Communication Skills: have excellent communicating and listening skills, ability to explain complex information clearly and in a simplified manner.
13. Should be a confident individual and must conduct and present themselves well in front of client
14. Analytical Skills: Is able to analyse the requirement of the clients basis their financial goals and have
15. strong logical and numerical ability Work to achieve targets: Has ability to deal with stress and follow procedures. Has good emotional
stability and conscientiousness when dealing with achieving targets.
16. Should always identify opportunities for greater profit
17. Compliance: follows the guidelines and compliance needs and be closely monitored and response to any request for documentation To have the best of the talent in our company
CTC- 5.5 LPA
CTC - 14LPA.