HR at Synapse Search Partners
Views:34 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Relationship Manager - Sales - Investment/Trading Product (5-12 yrs)
We're looking for an experienced and intuitive Assistant to partner to drive efficiencies and support business leaders to achieve their goals. You will be involved in strategic and critical tasks around client management, research, presentations, data gathering, planning, decisioning etc.
What You Need to Achieve :
- Build strong relationships across the business.
- Assimilate to new environments and functions seamlessly to make a positive impact for your Executive from day 1.
- Recognize inefficiencies in process and make independent and scalable recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Solve problems intuitively, finding quick and suitable solutions to business issues.
- Prioritize your own and your Executive's workload, ensuring high quality support is maintained at all times.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide high quality executive support to your Executive.
- Act as gate-keeper, managing his time and workload to enable him to carry out his goals.
- Manage and maintain calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to meetings.
- Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner.
- Build strong relationships across the organisation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as go-to point of contact for all internal and external communications; fielding emails and messages and managing correspondence as appropriate.
- Draft sensitive correspondence and documents for and on behalf of your Executive.
- Participate in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required.
- Assist in tracking key performance, revenue, customers, productivity parameters including market trends and competitors.
- Generate periodic dashboards, reports, and analyze information, highlighting areas of concern and reasons behind it for discussions.
- Work extensively on preparing key client proposals, reports and other decks.
- Preparation of business review meetings, analysis reports, and other reports as and when required with MIS, power point presentation and review decks.
- Record and handle confidential information with integrity.
What You'll Need:
- Experience in Financial Services sector, would be good to have
- Experience of seamlessly supporting multiple business leaders
- Bachelor's Degree + CFP / CFA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to execute each project flawlessly with a positive - can do- attitude
- You thrive in fast-paced, changing environments
- You love solving problems
- Helping others makes you happy
- You notice the small things
- You are data-driven, analytical thinker with start-up and public company experience.
NICE TO HAVE :
- Ability to build reports.
- Project management experience.
- Understanding of investments and equity space.
- Proven track record of dealing with HNI /UHNI.