CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:18 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Relationship Manager - Sales - Insurance (5-8 yrs)
- In-Depth knowledge of various insurance products.
- Capable of data mining and identifying business opportunities.
- Connect with peers, clients, prospects to generate business leads.
- Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company every year.
- Responsible to retain the existing accounts and create cross-sell opportunities so as increase the revenue base.
- Conduct meetings with the prospects in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
- To ensure deliverables are met within the timeframe of the sales process.
- Continuous interaction with all stake holders to ensure all the area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships internally and externally.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Assist in preparing proposals for client presentation.
Technical Skills :
- MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling & negotiation skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
Preferred candidate profile :
- 5-8 years of experience in corporate sales
- Prior experience in refinery/petrochemical/chemical/power/metal/ construction/ property/ large risks underwriting, PE firm, Financial services, investment banking etc.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred
- MBA from a reputed B - School/ BE/B-Tech preferably from IIT/NIT or other reputed institute.