CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:55 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Relationship Manager/AVP - Sales - Insurance (6-8 yrs)
Role Requirements :
- Engage with key decision makers at Indian corporates and deliver FINPRO proposition across lines.
- Responsible for new business generation from corporate buyers of liability insurance.
- Build relationships with clients for expanded and new business opportunities through cross-sell & up sell.
- Identify key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect's issues and objectives.
- Retaining and expanding existing client relationships.
- Well versed with different insurers, their strength and weakness
- Ability to work in conjunction with Global team on various tools, supporting local relationships for arriving at required result.
- Assists business leader with annually renewable insurance transactions and managing large client relationships.
- Preparing & delivering insurance program structure and insurance market supported solutions to clients.
- Drives product innovation as a key differentiator for FINPRO.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
Technical Skills :
- MSOffice - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Willing to take on technical area where he/she can emerge as a product champion (Professional Indemnity, Cyber risks).
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling & negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication / presentation skills.
Prior Experience :
- 6-8 years of general insurance experience (Liability) dealing with corporate customers.
- Ability to manage diverse client Cultures of Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Experience in Insurance Companies/ Insurance Broking company, Financial Services industry ( Investment Banking, Corporate Debt Syndication, Project Finance Advisory, etc focused on Corporate Solutions), Business Consulting Company.
- Experience of working on large corporate accounts with multiple stakeholders and familiar with consultative selling/customized client solutions approach.
- Domain Knowledge preferred.
Education/ Qualification :
- CA and/or CS and/or LLB from a reputed B - School with insurance related qualifications (ACII, FIII or similar).