Talent Acquisition Analyst at AP Ventures LLC
Views:332 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Proposal Writer/Proposal Manager - IT Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
Job Role: Senior Proposal Writer
APV is a premier IT Consulting company and holds many prime contracts with various U.S based Government Agencies. In order to support US based business development staff, APV is seeking to fill several fulltime positions to further augment its team.
We are currently looking for Senior Proposal Writer. APV will provide training and professional growth to the right candidates and will offer opportunity to visit US headquarters in Columbia, Maryland.
- Prepare responses for State and Federal IT Solutioning/Staffing RFPs/RFIs/RFQs.
- Analyze RFPs/RFIs/RFQs to prepare response outlines and compliance matrices.
- Develop technically accurate written content.
- Ensure compliance with proposal requirements.
- Review RFP/RFQ/RFI documents and responses prepared by other team members.
- Coordinate with fellow team members for the successful delivery of proposals.
- Edit proposals to add customer-focused messages and ensure the proposal speaks to the customer
- Assist in maintaining and updating a database of information pertaining to proposals, including but not limited to: past performances, references, technical write-ups, management approaches, etc.
- Undertake research on customer and opportunity and gather competitive information to feed into the bid evaluation process, responses
- Research and gather technical and business information for use in proposal development activities.
- Review proposals for compliance with complex RFP requirements.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases
- Ensure proposals have zero spelling and grammatical errors (U.S. English).
- Be quick & thorough in developing responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Will work on technical resumes to enhance relevant skills
- Convert existing documents to Government complaint format
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Degree from a Computer Science, journalism, communications from an accredited university or college
- Experience in working with US Federal and State Government Agencies
- Exceptional mastery of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand the Technical Concepts related to Knowledge management and Computer science
Must Have :
- Exceptional attention to detail A MUST
- Excellent written communication A MUST
- Ability to take initiative to independently research information as needed
- Ability to understand technical language
- Organization skills, management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.