Senior Product Marketing Manager (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- This individual would be closely working with the founders to set up a strong growth acquisition channel and also assist in sales enablement for the product.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to promote and position the product.
- Build on product messaging that sets the new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Obtain insights into customers usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data and maintain a high NPS
- Build, manage and optimize outbound lead generation campaigns with advertising through referral and other product led-channels
- Build and maintain solid analytics around north-star metrics
- Developing standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, KPI reporting, & other activities related to product marketing
- Develop product marketing strategies around pricing, advertising and product launches
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and in product-content.
- Build user personas to develop customised offerings for different user groups
- Work experience of 3-4 years as a Product Marketer
- Background in design and ad copy is a plus
- Experience in market and competitor analysis
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Tag Manager
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of English (or primary customer) language.
- Strong experience in managing highly fluid work environments and in managing multiple at the same time
- Ability to make quick decisions in high-pressure environments with limited information