HR at Zyoin Web Pvt Ltd
Views:114 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Product Manager - Meat Delivery (3-8 yrs)
Opportunity for Senior Product Manager with Licious for Bangalore location
Job Description :
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will drive new product initiatives on Licious.The SPM will live and breathe the product and will need to understand our Customers better than anyone. The ideal candidate is both strategic and detail-oriented, has proven product management experience, and is equally comfortable working with all stake holders. The work environment is fast-paced and results driven.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing product by collating requests from both internal stakeholders and customers
- Assist in developing product strategy and roadmap for Licious product. The product roadmap is created by analyzing and prioritizing projects, determining the product design & development effort and negotiating the launch timeframes with development teams
- Create functional and UI specifications, business cases and wire frames, conduct specification reviews with requestor groups and development teams and be the main contact for the specifications during the software development and implementation phases.
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts.
- Define, track and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features performance and report key findings.
- Be the first point of escalation for any product related problems/queries.
- Evaluate new product opportunities for Company fit from audience and technology perspective. Analyze internal systems and recommend software enhancements to improve productivity.
- Create and maintain relevant product documentation for various internal customers.
What you should have:
- At least 3-6 years of experience building online products. Candidates with lesser experience but exceptional aptitude would also be considered.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- Acumen to guide business goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Positive, pro-active attitude with a willingness to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
- Flair for good user experience leading to better usability and user interaction across various form factors / devices.
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders and customers alike to deliver "right" solutions.
- Understanding of online services, Internet and consumer software markets. Appreciation for online games is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
- Proven ability to create business cases, detailed functional specifications and wire frames,
- With an excellent track record of developing and launching online products.