Senior Product Manager - Adtech Startup (4-6 yrs)
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
Our client is an Ad Exchange startup redefining health care marketing. The startup has built an integrated marketplace for advertising to health practitioners by allowing them to access multiple digital health care platforms via single window. They have developed a patented technology that allows them to do precision targeting of ads for the physicians using programmatic media. They are soon to expand their services in the USA.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. The position may also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Providing a deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions.
- Being able to set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line.
- Providing guidance to many activities from strategic to tactical and providing important cross-functional leadership - most notably between engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams.
- Analyzing market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- Supporting Manager/Director in owning and developing strong relationships with the partners and key stakeholders at all levels.
- Managing partner onboarding and implementation process including product, channel and partner activation, campaign launches, and ad-hoc projects.
- Coordinating resource management, allocation and control activities across teams to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on budget.
- Serving as the main point of contact for delivery and activation questions from the partner and issue resolution as needed. (i.e. communication and expectation setting, raising tickets).
- Understanding and communicating relevant new products, features, and capabilities as they become available and ensure successful deployment and activation with your partners.
- Leading Client Training (facilitating training programs, if required along with Directors).
What you need to have:
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- Should have 4+ years of revenant work experience.
- Understanding of AdTech platforms and ideally have had hands on exposure with a DSP & SSP.
- Experience with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis preferred.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Collaborative mindset - able to partner with partners externally.
- Strong customer facing communication skills, both written and verbal.