Senior Product Manager (4-6 yrs)
Job Role - Senior Product Manager
Experience - 4 - 6 Years
Location - Bangalore
Job Description -
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be required to work across multiple functions in the company to create the best experience for our clients.
A. Product Discovery :
- Identifying market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrating them into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
B. Product Planning :
- Building the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers' problems and the company's vision.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive product development goals.
- Build an effective roadmap to prioritize important features properly
- Lead a strong cross-functional team comprising engineers, designers, business development managers, and data analysts to drive product from conception to launch to growth. This includes design, development, testing, release, and support.
- Contribute to the product vision, together with the Head of Product and VP of Product
- Communicate and evangelize your product vision internally and among the wider stakeholders
- Be the voice of the customer, obsess over customer-winning outcomes and translate it into product requirements
- Consider the business impact, ROI, and other implications when taking important decisions
C. Product Development
- Creating and overseeing development and project management processes.
- Follow feature development end-to-end; provide guidance and feedback to engineers and designers
- Developing and managing stakeholder relationships. Meeting regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance, and company heads.
- Leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including applications notes, product/release notes, user guides, presentations, and marketing content.
Ideal Candidate (Essential & good-to-have skills) :
- B.Tech + MBA from tier 1 college.
- 4-6 years of experience working as a Product Manager working on complex product releases with Product Start-up experience with a deep understanding of agile methodologies.
- High problem-solving abilities, tech mindset to address a business problem via effective solutions with a knack for data & numbers, and good user experience & design.
- Excellent communication skills