Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:154 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior Merchandiser - Sales - Apparel & Fashion/Export (5-9 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a well known brand within Retail
- Our Client is a US-based global professional services company with leading capabilities in staffing and recruiting. We are known for our variety of on-demand talent and complete workforce solutions.
- We are headquartered in California, USA. We just do not stop at recruiting. we pride ourselves to serve as a reliable partner to clients by keeping our promises and delivering the best possible services that provide them with valuable insights to take their organization to new heights. As we believe in building lasting partnerships with them and candidates throughout their careers.
- We very well understand the value of your time so we put our energy in order to furnish your requirement with cost effectiveness, time-saving and recruitment efficiency.
The Job :
- We are hiring a Senior Merchandiser for our client in the Apparel and Fashion Industry (Export house).
- The company is a government recognizer of India which deals in Apparels, fashion accessories and home goods products. The company's clients include some of the largest global retailers in the world.
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Merchandiser to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity, and price.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Communicate with clients to understand their specific requirements and product specifications.
- Work with design and production teams to develop product samples.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers and monitor the production process to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Conduct market research to stay up to date on industry trends and identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Manage the financial aspects of orders, including preparing and monitoring budgets, negotiating payment terms, and ensuring timely payment.
- Monitor the quality of products and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase sales and profitability.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree in fashion merchandising, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in merchandising, preferably in the garment export industry.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.