Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:77 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager - Technical Sales - Virtual Reality (4-6 yrs)
Senior Technical Sales Manager ( Virtual Reality ) @ Mumbai, India
Our client is into Virtual Reality ( VR ) and they are looking to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Senior Technical Sales Manager ( Virtual Reality )
Location : Mumbai
Education : Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required. Engineering degree will attract extra points.
Experience : 4+ years of experience in the technology industry
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
- This job involves understanding technology offerings and selling solutions to clients. Our client is an award winning Extended Reality (XR) studio having created multiple exciting Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and browser based solutions for various clients. The successful candidate will take over the helm of this initiative, instituting new techniques and strategies that will increase B2B revenue and position the company as a leading XR developer in our industry. They are looking for a creative but budget-conscious professional who can both take and give direction. He or she will work closely with company Directors to achieve the desired metrics.
- Candidate should possess an innate sense for contemporary technology and have an upbeat and exciting outlook in client facing situations to be able to excite them and acquire a buy-in from a sales perspective. He/she should be open to travel across the country and abroad for client meetings.
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that target B2B customers and positions our products as the best solutions for prospective clients.
- Generate high-quality sales leads and managing a healthy sales pipeline. Target oriented - to achieve target and also exceed them.
- Follow up with prospects and clients after initial meeting. Ability to schedule & lead demo initiatives within the pre-sales cycle.
- Socially amiable - comfortable to communicate with juniors and also confident to speak with CxO/Director level within Enterprise accounts. Ability to clearly understand and articulate potential solutions in discussions.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. Engineering degree will attract extra points. Previous sales experience required. 4+ years of experience in the technology industry.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Knowledge of Gaming and animation will attract extra points. Extremely fluent in English - oral as well as written. Salary would be commensurate with education and experience and will be a reasonable hike over current salary in a fixed + sales linked variable components.
If you fit in, pls apply along with your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeepksharma
Executive Search Services Across India